全球微动态丨西餐厅常用英语口语

2023-02-01 10:43:11 来源:教育之家

如果有一天你去了国外餐厅。对一些点餐英语口语是必须知晓的。否则可能会出糗哦,下面是西餐厅常用英语口语,一起来了解下吧:


(资料图片仅供参考)

【西餐厅常用英语口语】

How many ?/ How many are your party ?

你们几位?

Two for dinner , please .

两人用餐。

Can I have a table for two ?

有一张两个人的桌子吗?

Could you please make arrangements for a dinner party of six ?

能为6个人安排就餐吗?

I’d like to reserve a table for five .

我要预定一张5个人的桌子。

I have a table for four under the name of Johnson .

我以约翰逊的名字订了一张4人的桌子。

I would like a non smoking table for two .

我想在禁烟区要一张两人的桌子。

Excuse me, is that table vacant ?

打扰了,请问这是空桌吗?

My friend will be along shortly .

我的朋友一会就到。

I’m expecting someone .

我在等人。

Can I have the menu?/Could you please give me the menu?/Bring me the menu , please.

菜单给我看一下好吗?

Can / May I take your order now ?

现在可以点菜了吗?

Are you ready to order now ? / Would you like to order now ?

您现在准备点菜了吗?

Would you like a drink before your meal ?/ Would you like a drink to start with ?/Would you care for a drink before you order ?

点菜之前您要喝点什么吗?

Would you like anything to drink ?

您想喝点什么吗?

Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? )

你是不是想再等几分钟(决定你要什么?)

Yes ,I’d like to have / try some ……

是的,我想尝尝……

Yes,I’ll try /have ……

是的,我想尝尝……

I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done .

我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。

We need a couple more minutes to decide ./ We need a few more minutes to decide . /We need a couple more minutes to decide .

我们要待会再点。

I’m not ready to order yet .

我还没准备好点菜。

I haven’t figured out what I want yet .

我还没想好吃什么。

I haven’t decide yet .

我还没想好。

I can’t decide .What’s your recommendation ? / What would you suggest ?

你推荐什么菜?

What do you recommend ?

你推荐什么菜?

What’s good today ?

今天有什么好菜?

What are the specials ?

今天有什么特色菜?

Well , ……is popular and …… is good .

恩,……很受欢迎,而且……也不错。

Why don’t you order for me ?

还是你帮我点吧。

May I serve your dishes , now ?

现在可以上菜了吗?

Do you like your salad / steak / mutton-chop ……?

你的色拉/牛排/羊排……怎么样?

Yes , it’s nice and fresh .

是的,好吃,而且新鲜。

【西餐厅预订英语口语】

C(Captain): Good morning, western restaurant.

早上好!西餐厅。

G(Guest): I want to reserve a table for four tonight.

我想订一张今天晚上的4人桌。

C: What time do you like your table?

在什么时候?

G: Around Seven.

大约在七点吧。

C: May I have your name, please?

请问您贵姓?

G: Tom Cruise.

汤姆•克鲁斯。

C: How to spell it, please?

请问怎么拼写?

G: It"s T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E.

拼写为T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E。

C: So it is Mr. Cruise, a table for four at 7 o"clock. Is that right?

克鲁斯先生,一张今晚7时的四人桌,对吗?

G: That"s right. By the way, when do you close tonight?

对。还有,你们何时关门?

C: We are open until ten in the evening.

我们的营业时间至晚上10点。

G: Thank you.

谢谢。

C: Thanks for calling. We look forward to your visit.

谢谢您的来电,我们期待着为您服务。

【西餐厅推荐菜品英语口语】

W(Waiter): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. A table for six? This way please.

晚上好,女士们、先生们。一张六人桌?请往这边走。

(Guest seated 客人就座)

W: (Give the guest the menu) Would you like some drink first?

(递上菜单)要先喝点什么吗?

G(Guest): Yes, please. Two Heineken, two Pepsi and two glasses of orange juice for the children.

是的,谢谢。两瓶喜力,两瓶百事可乐,另外给小朋友来两杯橙汁。

W: OK. Would you like to order now?

好的。你们要点菜吗?

G: I"m afraid we need a few minutes. What would you recommend?

恐怕要迟一些。你有什么推荐?

W: If you like a hot and spicy food, then try Mapo Bean curd. It"s a famous Sichuan food. I would say it is very tasty.

如果您喜欢辣的,何不试试著名的四川菜麻婆豆腐。我认为味道还不错。

G: Alright. Any other spicy food for us?

好的,还有什么辣菜适合我们?

W: How about Shredded Meat in Chili Sauce?

四川牛柳丝好吗?

G: Great! We take that. Could we have a Beijing Roast Duck, please?

好极了!就这样。另外给我们一份北京烤鸭,好吗?

W: Certainly, Sir. Would you like some rice or soup?

好的,先生。要点饭和汤吗?

G: Sweet Corn Soup and two Yangzhou Fried Rice, please.

玉米羹和两份扬州炒饭。

W: A wise choice, sir.

精明的选择。

G: Oh, yes. Please give us six spring rolls as appetizer. Would you also give us two pairs of knife and forks? These guys don"t know how to use chopsticks.

对了,请给我们6份春卷当开胃品。还有,给我们两副刀叉,这些孩子不懂用筷子。

W: Certainly.

当然可以。

(The guests finished the food and are talking.)

(客人用过餐后,正在聊天。)

W: Sorry to interrupt you. Would you like some dessert/dim sum?

对不起,打扰你们谈话,要甜品(点心)吗?

G: No, thanks, we"re full. Give us the bill, please.

不用了,谢谢。我们吃饱了,请结帐。

W: (Bring the bills) Here you are, sir.

(递上帐单)你们的帐单,先生。

G: Can I put it on my account?

可以记在酒店的帐单内吗?

W: Yes, sure. Please sign here and write down your room number, sir. Can I have a look your key card?

当然可以,请在这里签名,并写上您的房号,我可以看看您的钥匙卡吗?

G: Here you are.

在这里。

W: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the food.

谢谢。希望你们喜欢我们的食物。

【西餐厅送餐服务英语口语】

W(Waiter): Good morning, room service. Can I help you?

早上好!送餐服务,有什么能为您效劳的吗?

G(Guest): I want to an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. Room 1607.

我想要一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋,房号是1607。

W: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

请问喝什么果汁呢?

G: Orange juice and please make my coffee very black.

橙汁,还有请给我一杯很浓的咖啡。

W: Yes, sir. An American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, orange juice and a black coffee. Am I right, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋、橙汁及一杯很浓的咖啡,对吗?

G: Yes, that"s it.

是的。

W: Is there anything else, sir?

还需要什么吗,先生?

G: No, that"s all.

没有了,就这样。

W: All right. We"ll bring it to you as soon as possible.

好的,我们会尽快把早餐送上。

(Later)

(稍后)

W: (Knocks the door) Good morning, sir, Room service. I"ve brought up the breakfast you ordered.

(敲门)早上好,先生,送餐服务,您要的早餐送来了。

G: (Open the door) Come in, please.

(打开门)请进。

W: Thank you. Here"s the food you ordered.

谢谢,这是您要的食物。

G: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

W: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要的吗?

G: No, thanks. Can I have some more juice for the mini-bar?

没有了,谢谢。可否多放一些水果汁在小冰箱内?

W: Yes, sir. I"ll get them for you right away, would you please sign this bill first? Thank you.

好的,我立刻去。能麻烦您先签了这帐单吗?谢谢。

关键词:
分享:
x 广告
x 广告

Copyright   2015-2022 魔方网版权所有  备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48   联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com