以下就是初级商务英语口语等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。
(资料图)
1.You will be guaranteed to get 100% refund.
会保证得到100%的退款。
2.We still refund consumers if they insist.
如果顾客坚持要退款我们可以接受。
3.Would you like to exchange it for another size?
要不要给你换一件其他尺寸的?
4.You can get a full refund if you have receipt.
如果出示发票可以拿到全额退款。
5.All the skirts of this kind here are of the same size.
这种裙子的尺寸都是一样大小的。
6.The full amount will go back on your credit card.
我们会全额退还到你的信用卡(账户)上。
7.The educational institution refused to refund her tuition.
这个教育机构拒绝退还她的学费。
8.I bought this skirt here yesterday afternoon. But I got the wrong size.
昨天下午我在这儿买了这条裙子,但尺寸不对。
9.I would like to return this jacket.
我想把这件夹克衫退了。
10.I insisted on a refund of the full amount.
我坚决要求全额退款。
1. On orders for one hundred pieces or more we allow a special discount of 1.5%.
对100匹或100匹以上的订单,我们可以给1.5%特别折扣。
2. A discount of 5% may be allow if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 sets.
如果每一种规格的量超过1000套的话,我方可以给5%的折扣。
3. For quantities of more than 500 units, we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.
数量在500套以上的簅,我方可以按价目表给予5%的折扣。
4. We are glad to make a 5% discount for an order of 100 dozen or more.
对于100打以上的订单,我方乐意给予5%的折扣。
5. We should be pleased to allow you the requested discount of 5% if you are willing to raise your order to 50000 pieces.
若贵方愿将订单增加至50000件的话,我方乐意给予所要求的5%折扣。
6. We will entitle you to a 10% discount during July on anything you buy.
您7月份来买任何东西时,价格均可按9折优惠。
7. You can receive a special 15% discount on orders placed before the end of December.
贵方能在12月底之前下订单的话,我方可以给15%折扣。
8. If your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%
如果你们的定货量相当多的话,我们打算降价5%。
9. There’s a 10% discount if you order in volume.
如果量大的话,有10%的折扣。
10. If an order is exceptionally large we are prepared to increase the discount.
如果订货量特别大,我们愿意回大折扣。
1. If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all, we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.
如果你们愿意一次性购买整批货物,我们可以给你们8%的价格折扣。
2. To help you sell our product, as an exception, we’ll give you a special discount of 2%.
为了能帮忙你方推荐我们的产品,作为例外,我们给你方2%的特殊折扣。
3. We’ll bring our price down by 4% for a good start for our business relationship.
为了使我们的业务关系有一个良好的开端,我方准备给贵方5%的折扣。
4. In order to close this deal we shall further reduce our price by 5%
为了达成交易,我们将再次降价5%
5. For the sake of our long-term friendship, we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?
为了我们长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机的减价,减价6%怎么样?
6. In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepared to offer you a discount of 5%
为了帮忙你方发展这一行业的生意,我们愿提供5%的折扣。
7. In order to wind up this transaction with you, we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.
为了成交,我们准备按愿报价消减3%。
8. After careful consideration, we decided to bring the price down to $420 per unit.
经过认真考虑,我方决定每套降至420美元。
9. We are prepared to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%
我们准备按特惠价格供应贵方计算机,给你们打15%的折扣。
10. Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.
我们的报价有5%的拥金。
1.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.
我们可以是一个很好的代理人,因为我们有一群训练有素的推销员。
2.If we can act as an exclusive agent for your company"s handicrafts in our region, there is no doubt that such ties are helpful in expanding our trade.
如果我们能够担任贵司手工品在我们区域中的独家代理,毫无疑问这样的纽带对拓展我们双方的贸易很有帮助。
3.If you can sign a sole agency agreement with us, we"ll double our turnover.
如果您可以与我们签署独家代理协议,我们的营业额将翻番。
4.If your company let us be your agent in China, we will do our best to promote your company"s products.
如果贵司让我们做贵司在中国代理的话,我们将尽最大努力来推进和宣传贵司的产品
5.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.
在担任贵司独家代理方面我司具有多面的优势
6.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.
我们有充分的调研能力来做贵司的独家代理
7.We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.
我们有足够的积极的经验来担任贵司的独家代理
8.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.
我们自信我们在国际贸易市场的经历能够取得贵司的信任.
Copyright 2015-2022 魔方网版权所有 备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48 联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com