以下是电话商务英语口语大全等等的介绍,希望可以为各位带来帮助。
情况 (一) 打电话的人找的是你自己
(资料图片)
A:Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?)
B:This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 "This is he.")
A:You’re speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。 (注: 男的用 "You’re speaking/talking to him.")
情况 (二) 打电话的人要找的人不在
A:May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?)
B:He’s not here right now. 他现在不在这里。/ He’s out. 他出去了。/ He’s in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。/ You’ve just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。/ He’s just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。
情况 (三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
A:Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)
B:He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗? / He’s not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?
情况 (四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
A:Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
B:I’m sorry. I don’t know. 抱歉, 我不知道。/ I have no idea. 我不知道。/ He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。
情况 (五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
A:Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?
B:Sorry. I don’t know. 抱歉, 我不知道。/ He’s at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
情况 (六) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言
A:Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?
B:Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。/ Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。/ Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。
情况 (七) 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复
A:When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? 他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?
B:Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次? / (Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗? / Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次) / Come again, please? 再说一次好吗? / I’m sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次)
情况 (八) 对方希望留话, 怕听错了, 不想接受对方的留言
A:May I leave a message? 我能否留个话?
B:You know what? My English is not that great, and I don’t want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I’m sorry. 你知道吗? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗? 我很抱歉。 / If you don’t mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good. 如果你不介意的话, 能否请你再打一次, 然后在录音机上留言? 我的英文不是很好。
情况 (九) 打电话的人要找的人是别人, 请对方稍等
A:Is Brandon there? Brandon 在吗?
B:Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。/ Hold, please. 请稍等。/ Let me see if he’s here. Hang on. O.K.? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好吗?
情况 (十) 对方打错电话
A:Can I speak to Alexander Walker? 我可以和 Alexander Walker 说话吗?
B:Alexander Walker? I’m sorry, but there’s nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker? 抱歉, 这里没这个人。/ I’m sorry. I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong number. 抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话了。/ What number did you dial? 你打几号?
情况 (十一) 跟对方要求跟(打电话的人)刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话
A:Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否请Daisy再来听电话呢? 我忘了跟她讲一件事。
B:Sure. I’ll go get her. 当然! 我这就去叫她。
情况 (十二) 电话没人接(或录音机)
A:Is he there? 他在吗?
B:No one is there. 没人在。/ Nobody answered. 没人接。/ No. I got the answering machine. 没有! 是录音机。
情况 (十三) 电话打不通
A:Did it go through? (电话)打通了吗?
B:The line was busy. 电话忙线。/ I got the busy signals.. 电话忙线。
情况 (十四) (因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话
A:Paul, can you answer the phone? I’m busy. Paul, 你能不能去接电话? 我在忙。/ Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul, 你能不能去接电话? 我现在不能接。
B:Yes, dear. 是的, 亲爱的。
情况 (十五) 接到无人电话(就是打来了却不说话的那种)
A:Who called? 谁打来的?
B:No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。/ Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word. 打错了, 我想。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who’s speaking, please?
(3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name, please?
(4) 请问大名好吗?
May I ask your name?
(5) 请教您的大名。
Your name, please.
(6) 请问您是哪位?
May I ask who’s calling, please?
(7) 请问您是谁?
Who is this, please?
(8) 请问是谁?
Who is that calling?
(9) 请告诉我您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
(10) 您是哪一位?
Who(m) am I speaking to?
(11) 要我通报您是哪位吗?
Could I tell him who’s calling?
(12) 请问您是何人?
Who’s that speaking, please?
(13) 请问是哪位打来的?
Who’s this calling, please?
一、商务英语对话之培训
A: How might a company measure the success of a training programme?
公司应该怎样衡量培训课程的成败?
B: To evaluate the impact of a training programme, we can see if the training has helped to address the issues in the work, to see if there"s any improvement in the work performance of the staff and if it encourages creative innovation and teamwork.
评价一个培训课程的影响,我们可以看培训是否帮助处理了工作的问题,员工的工作表现是否有进步,是否促进了创造性改革和团队工作。
二、商务英语对话之建议
A: Is it important to let your manager know your ideas about work?
让你的上司知道你对工作的看法是否重要?
B: I think it"s very important. You see, I often make suggestions to my boss about internal development, and discuss areas I would like to improve on. In this way, I"m contributing to the overall improvement of the company.
我认为这很重要。要知道,我经常给我的上司提出关于内部发展的建议,并且在我想要提高的领域做出讨论。这样,我对公司的全面发展做出了贡献。
三、商务英语对话之团队沟通
A: In my opinion, we should, first of all, focus on issues like how to form an effective team and how to improve communication within the team. These are the most important things we need to consider when holding a training programme.
我认为,我们首先要把重点放在怎么形成一个有效的团队以及如何增强团队里的沟通。这些是我们要开展培训项目时必须考虑的最重要的方面。
B: Yes, I quite agree with you. To understand these issues is the pre-requisite of successful team-building. Besides that, how to nurture team dynamics should be another focus of our training programme, I mean, analyze and encourage the dynamics that drive team success and minimize the factors that inhibit the healthy functioning of the team.
是的,我非常赞同你的意见。这些是建立成功的团队建设的首要因素。除此之外,如何培养团队动力应该是我们培训项目的另一个重点。我是指,分析和鼓励促使团队成功的动力,以及将抑制团队健康功能的因素降到最低。
GERALDINE: Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?
杰拉尔丁:早上好,Bibury系统公司。可以为你效劳吗?
JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Geraldine.
詹妮•罗斯:早上好,杰拉尔丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Jenny. Your newspapers and the post.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 詹妮。这是你的报纸和信件。
JENNY ROSS: Thanks
詹妮.罗斯:谢谢
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?
克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好, 詹妮。周末过的好么?
JENNY ROSS: Excellent, thank you.
詹妮.罗斯:非常好,谢谢。
CLIVE HARRIS: It is cold this morning.
克莱夫.哈里斯:今天上午真冷。
JENNY ROSS: Yes. Very cold.
詹妮.罗斯:是的。真的很冷。
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Geraldine.
克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好, 杰拉尔丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris. Your newspaper and your post.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。这是你的报纸和信件。
CLIVE HARRIS: Thank you very much.
克莱夫•哈里斯:非常感谢。
Copyright 2015-2022 魔方网版权所有 备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48 联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com