商务英语口语对话材料

2023-01-02 13:38:43 来源:教育快播网

很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,下面是商务英语口语对话材料,一起来了解下吧:

商务英语口语对话材料】


(相关资料图)

A: Good morning, Green Motorcars. Can I help you?

A:早上好,格林汽车公司,请问你有什么事需要我帮助吗?

B: May I speak to Mr. Green, please?

B:我想跟格林先生讲话。

A: Who is that speaking?

A:请问你是谁?

B: Zhang Luo from Beijing.

B:北京的张骆。

A: I"m sorry; Mr. Green is in meeting now. Mr. Zhang., Would you like to speak to someone else in the office?

A:张先生,很抱歉,格林先生现在正在开会。你想找办公室的其他人谈谈吗?

B: Well, I"d like to fix an appointment to meet Mr. Green next week while I"m in Shanghai.

B:哦,我想跟格林先生约一下下周我在上海时与他会面的时间。

A: I"ll check Mr. Green"s diary and see if I could arrange an appointment for you. Moment please. Yes, Mr. Green has some time on Monday morning, Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon.

A:我来查一下格林先生的记事本后再给你预约。请稍等一下。是的,目前看来格林先生下周星期一和星期三上午,星期四下午都有空。

B: May I fix an appointment for Monday morning?

B:那我能约在星期一上午吗?

A: Would 10:00 be convenient?

A:1O点行吗?

B: Yes, that"ll be fine.

B:行。

A: I"ll make a note of that. Would you like me to confirm the appointment?

A:我记一下。要我确认这次约见吗?

B: Yes, please. You can contact me any day at Beijing 010-81234567 extension 383.

B:好的。你可以在任何时间打电话到北京跟我联系。( 010) 81234567转383。

A: Beijing. 010-81234567 extension 383. I"ll confirm your appointment as soon as possible, Mr. Zhang.

A:北京,(010) 81234567转383。张先生,我会尽快给你确认。

B: Thank you very much. Good-bye.

B:非常感谢,再见。

A: Good-bye.

A:再见。

【商务英语日常对话】

A: Hi Kate. It"s nice to meet you. I"m Allen , Director of Marketing.

A:您好凯特,很高兴见到您。我是营销总监艾伦。

B: It"s a pleasure to meet you, Allen. Here"s my card.

B:很高兴见到您,艾伦。这是我的名片。

A: Thank you. And here"s mine.

A:谢谢您,这是我的名片。

B: Thanks. Is this your new logo?

B:谢谢。这是贵公司的新标识吗?

A: Yes, we just changed it recently.

A:对,我们刚刚换的。

B: It"s very memorable. I like it.

B:这个标识让人过目不忘,我很喜欢。

A: Thank you. Now, would you like something to drink?

A:谢谢您。现在,您想喝点什么吗?

B: Yes, please. A green tea would be great.

B:是的。一杯绿茶就很好了。

A: It"ll just be a minute.

A:请稍等。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢您。

A: So, did you find our offices all right?

A:您觉得我们的办公室好找吗?

B: Yes, your directions were very straightforward. Listen, before I forget, I brought you something from our company in Kansas City. It"s saltwater taffy. I hope your team will enjoy it.

B:不错,您指的方向非常明确。对了,趁我还没忘,我从堪萨斯给你们带了一些东西。这是盐水太妃糖。希望你们的团队能喜欢。

A: Thank you. We"ve prepared some-thing for you to take back to your office as well. It"s a selection of local teas.

A:谢谢您。我们也准备了一些东西让您带回去。这是精选的一些本地茶叶。

B: Thank you. So, shall we go over the agenda?

B:谢谢您。现在,我们来把议程过一遍好吗?

A: Yes, and then I"ll give you a tour of the office.

A:好的,之后我会带您参观我们的办公室。

【商务英语3分钟对话】

A: Hi , you must be Mary?

A:嗨,你一定是玛丽吧?

B: Yes. It"s a pleasure to meet you.How was your flight?

B:是的,很高兴遇见你,旅程如何?

A: Everything was fine and the plane arrived on time.

A:一路上都很顺利,飞机也是准点到达。

B: Shall we go? I"ve got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

B:我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆车等着接我们回旅馆了。

A: That"d be great. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

A:太好了。谢谢你抽出时间来这里接我。

B: No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

B:别担心,我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快!

A: I really appreciate it.

A:我真的表示感激。

B: Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation , the transport and all theother little things you may need.

B:一切都已经为您准备好了,包括住宿、交通工具和您可能需要的其他物件。

A: Does the conference begin tomorrow?

A:会议明天开始吗?

B: Yes, there is a welcoming dinner to-morrow night.

B:是的,明晚将有一个接风宴。

A: That"s great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

A:真棒!那我就有时间休息一下并且参观一下这座城市。

B: It"s already been arranged. I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

B:这也已经安排好了,明天上午我会带您游览。

关于价格的商务英语口语对话】

A: I believe you"ve studied our proposal for fertilizers.

B: Yes, Mr. Smith. And we"re very much interested.

A: It"s almost twenty years since we first supplied you with our

products in 1984. To our regret, for one reason or another, business between us has failed to develop. I hope we"ll succeed in concluding some business this time.

B: As we"ve repeatedly stated, US does business on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. If these principles are adhered to, I"m certain that mutually beneficial

business will result.

—— 我相信你们已经仔细研究过了我们的肥料报盘。

—— 是的,史密斯先生,我们对此很感兴趣。

—— 我们于1984年首次向你方供应产品至今差不多已有20年之久。由于种种原因,我们之间的业务未能继续下去,对此我们感到很遗 憾。希望我们这次能达成一些交易。

—— 我们一再说明,美国是在平等互利、互通有无的基础上进行贸易 的。若遵循了这些原则,我确信能够达成对双方都有利的交易。

A: May we hear your comments on your products?

B: We find the quality of your samples well up to standard and suitable for our requirements. On the other hand, we"re received offers for higher quality products. So business depends very much on your prices.

A: Taking everything into consideration, you"ll find that our prices compare favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

B: I"m not sure of that. Before coming to the discussion of price, may I point out that we would like to have you quote us on a F. O.B. basis?

A: I don"t quite understand. For bulk goods such as chemical

fertilizers, it"s the sellers who arrange the shipping space. It is more convenient for us, as well as for you.

B: Well, we prefer to have the US National Chartering Corporation take care of the shipping. It doesn"t make a difference to you, does it?

A: Well, it does make a slight difference, but we"ll do as you request.

—— 请对我们的产品提提意见好吗?

—— 我们认为你们的样品质量符合标准而且适合我们的需要,但是另一 方面,我们已收到高档货的报盘,所以业务能否成交在很大程度上 要看你方的价格。

—— 如果把各种因素都加以考虑,你就会发现我们的价格比别处报的要 便宜。

—— 这点我不敢肯定,在谈判价格之前,我想提出,我们希望你方报船 上交货的价格,行吗?

—— 我不大明白,象化肥这一类的大宗货得由卖方安排舱位。这对你我 都方便。

—— 喔,我们宁愿由美国租船公司去负责装船。这对你方没有多大 区别,对不对?

—— 喔,稍稍有点区别,但我们可以照你的意见办。

关键词:
分享:
x 广告
x 广告

Copyright   2015-2022 魔方网版权所有  备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48   联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com