求职者的求职渠道多种多样,电话是其中一种求职方式。下面是求职英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:
【求职英语口语对话】
(资料图)
a:i have come here for the interview for administrative assistant by appointment. nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
b: nice to meet you ,too.please take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
b: nice to meet you ,too.please take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
a:thank you!
谢谢
b: i: what is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
a: my name is zhanghang.
我叫张航
b:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
a:well, i approach things very enthusiastically, i think, and i don"t like to leave things half-done.i"m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
b: tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大学主修课程有哪些?
a: i major in business administration.i have taken more than 50 courses in university, including management, human resources management, marking,and so on.
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
b: what subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
a: i minor in accountancy.i have learned accounting principle,financial management,economics, audit,tax law and so on.
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
b:why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
a:it was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. i think this point is very important in the intense market competition. it is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。
b: what are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?
a:i am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。
b: do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
a: i wonder when will i know your decision?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
b: we will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
a: great. i"m looking forward to hearing from you. i am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。
b: thank you for your interest in our company. goodbye.
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。
a: goodbye.
再见。
【关于面试的英语对话】
A: Come in, please.
A:请进。
B: I am Wang Gang. You wanted me to come over at two this afternoon and have a talk about work.
B:我叫王刚。您要我下午两点来谈一谈有 关工作的事。
A: Oh, yes. Sit down, please. You’re very punctual.
A:噢,不错,请坐,你真准时。
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢您。
A: I understand you are a college graduate.
A:我知道你是大学毕业生。
B: Yes, madam. I graduated from Xi"an Jiaotong University.
B:是的,夫人,我从西安交通大学毕业。
A: What was your major at university?
A:你在校主修什么?
B: I majored in Economics.
B:我主修经济学。
A: I see. Why do you want to work for an American firm?
A:我明白。你为什么要替美国公司工作 呢?
B: I have two reasons. First, I need money to support my parent. Secondly, l,d like to acquaint myself with American thought and language, if possible.
B:我有两个原因:第一,我需要钱供养父 母。第二,我想熟悉一下美国人的思想 和语言。
A: Mr. Wang, we need a driver, but we don’t have time to teach English conversation.
A:王先生,我们需要雇用司机。但是我没 有时间教你说英语。
B: Yes, madam. I realize that I’d be expected to work hard.
B:我懂。我会努力工作的。
A: That’s fine. How long have you been a driver?
A:那就好。你开车有几年了?
B: Two years, all in the city.
开了两年车,都在市内。
A: Any accidents?
有没有出过事?
B: No, I think I’m a pretty careful diver. I was also specially trained for this sort of job.
没有。我是个很小心的司机。而且我接 受过专门培训。
A: You speak English very well.
A:你的英文很流利。
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢你。
A: What kind of cars have you driven?
A:你开过哪种类型的车?
B: Audi.
B:奥迪车。
A: If we decide to hire you. We’d want you everyday from 9 a. m. to 5 p. m. with one hour’s lunch break. Could you manage it?
A:如果我们决定雇用你,我们要你每天上 午9点工作到下午5点。中午休息一小 时,你能办到吗?
B: Yes, madam. I’d like to have a full-time job.
B:可以,我喜欢全日工作。
A: As to salary, we’d pay you 4,000 yuan a month. Is it reasonable?You can have Sunday off. If you are wanted on Sundays or at nights, we,d pay you extra.
A:至于薪水,一个月付你4 000元。这样合 理吧?星期日休假。如果星期日或晚上 加班,我们会支付加班费。
B: That’ll be fine. I’m sure I could do my job satisfactorily.
B:好极了,我相信我会忠于职守的。
A: Good. I think you could. We will give you a three-month trial.
A:是的,我想你可以办到。那么,我们将安 排3个月的试用期。
B: Thank you, madam. When am I supposed to start working?
B:好的,谢谢您。我什么时候开始上班?
A: Starting from Monday. Bring your resume, driving license and ID card with you when you come, and report to the personnel manager.
A:星期一开始。顺便把简历表及驾驶执 照、身份证带来,向人事经理报到。
B: Yes,I will.
B:好的,我会带来的。
【求职面试英语对话】
Steven comes to have an interview. At this moment he is having a conversation with the interviewer.
史蒂文来面试,此刻他正在和面试官交谈。
Mr. Smith: Tell me a little bit about yourself, please.
史密斯先生:能告诉我一些你自己的情况吗?
Steven:My name is Steven and I live in Beijing. I was born in 1980. I have graduated from Peking University. I majored in business administration.
史蒂文:我叫史蒂文,住在北京。出生于1980年,毕业于北京大学,主修工商管理。
Mr. Smith: What kind of jobs have you had?
史密斯先生:你都做过什么工作?
Steven: I have been a production manager.
史蒂文:我做过生产经理。
Mr. Smith: Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?
史密斯先生:能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗?
Steven: I introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost.
史蒂文:我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线,产量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下来。
Mr. Smith: What special skills do you have, can you tell me?
史密斯先生:你能告诉我你有什么特殊技能吗?
Steven: I have experience in computer operation, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
史蒂文:我有电脑操作经验,熟悉微软Word和Excel软件。
Mr. Smith: I know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years. Can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?
史密斯先生:从你的简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?
Steven: Because the job I am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but I like challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. It has been very successful in expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.
史蒂文:我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建10年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。
Mr. Smith: Well, I think our interview is complete then. We will give you a call in ten days or so.
史密斯先生:好吧,我想我们的面谈就到此结束。我们大概会在lO天后跟你联系。
Steven: Thank you, Mr. Smith.
史蒂文:谢谢你,史密斯先生。
【求职应聘英语对话】
Steven wants to seek a job. At this moment he decides to inquire about the openings and deliver a resume.
史蒂文想找工作,此刻他决定询问一下职缺,并投递一下简历。
Steven. Hello! Is your company advertising for administrative assistant on the newspapers?
史蒂文:您好!你们公司在报纸上登广告征聘行政助理了吗?
Mr. Lee: Well, Administrative assistant with shorthand and typing skills are badly needed here.
李先生:对,这里急需有速记和打字技巧的行政助理。
Steven: First I want to check about the availability and see if you could give me more information.
史蒂文:我想先确认下是否已经招满,你还能再给我提供一些信息吗?
Mr Lee: The position calls for a person with some working experience. We must be able to benefit from your analytical and interpersonal skills. Can you deliver your resume to us first?
李先生:这个职位需要任职者具备一些工作经验,要让我们从你的分析能力和人际交往中获益。你能先把简历发给我们吗?
Steven: Of course. I will deliver my resume to you in minutes" time. I hope you will consider my application and I shall appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.
史蒂文:当然可以,我将在几分钟之内把我的简历投递给您。请考虑我的申请,我将很感激您在百忙之中的早日回复。
Mr. Lee: OK. I will call you soon. Bye now.
李先生:好,我会很快给你回电话的。再见!
Steven: Bye.
史蒂文:再见!
Copyright 2015-2022 魔方网版权所有 备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48 联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com