酒店常用的英语口语

2023-01-11 13:30:08 来源:教育快报网

作为酒店每天都会遇到形形色色的客人和状况,为了提高酒店的服务质量获得客人的认可和满意就需要从各方面提高酒店工作人员的素质和能力。其中就需要酒店工作人员掌握一定的酒店英语口语,让国外的客人满意。下面是酒店常用的英语口语,一起来了解下吧:

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer itfor you.


【资料图】

请稍等一下,马上为您转接过去。

(2) Because you are checking out two daysearly, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.

您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel,which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid wecan’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.

您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cashby credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。

(6) What denominations would you like?

你想要什么面值的人民币呢?

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept thedollars with CB.

对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。

(8)Can I fax this paper?

我可以传真这份文件吗?

-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to faxit to?

当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?

-How would you like to pay for it, sir?

你打算怎样付款呢,先生?

-Could you charge it to my room bill?

可记在我的客房账单内吗?

-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Wouldyou please sign here?

当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?

(9)Could you please send a car to theairport to pick me up?

你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?

(10)Could you please give us your flightNo.?

你能告诉我您的航班号吗?

查看是否可以接受预订

1) Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

请稍后,我来为您查查是否有空位。

2) Let me check if we have any vacancy.

让我来检查一下是否有空位。

3) I’m afraid we’re fully booked for that time .

恐怕那个时间的餐位已经订满了。

4) Would you like to make a reservation at another time?

您是否换个时间呢?

5) Is it possible for you to change the time?

您是否换个时间呢?

6) I’m afraid we’re fully booked for that time .

恐怕哪个时间的餐位已经订满了。

7) It’s the busy season/hot season/peak season, you know.

您知道,那是在高峰期。

8) We hope we’ll have another opportunity to serve you.

我们期待下次能为您效劳。

个人预订

1) What time would that be?

是订在什么时候呢?

2) For how many people?

有多少人呢?

3) At what time can we expect you?

您几点光临呢?

4) Would you like a table in the hall or in a private room?

您是喜欢大厅的餐台,还是包间呢?

5) May I have your name and telephone number, please?

能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?

6) We can only keep your table/room till …

我们只能保留您的餐位/包间到„„

7) A deposit of US$20 is required to secure your booking.

为了确保您的预订,您需要交 20 美金的押金。

宴会预订

1) How many tables shall I arrange?

请问我们应该安排多少张台呢?

2) How much would you like to spend for each table?

请问每张台的费用标准是多少?

3) What drinks would you like?

请问您要什么样的酒水?

4) What kinds of fruit/dessert would you like?

您想要些什么水果/甜品呢?

5) We’ll get everything ready in advance.

我们会准备好一切。

6) How would you like us to arrange the tables?

您喜欢我们怎样摆桌子?

迎宾入席基本应对

1) How many persons, please?

请问有几位呢?

2) Where would you prefer to sit?

您喜欢坐在哪里?

3) I’ll show you to y our table.

我来为您领位。

4) This way, please.

这边请。

5) Is this table fine? /How about this table?

这张台如何?

6) A waiter/waitress will come soon to take your order.

服务员很快会来为您写菜单。

7) Do you have a meal voucher/ breakfast voucher?

您有餐券/早餐券吗?

迎接有预订的客人

1) Do you have a reservation?

请问您有预订吗?

2) May I have your name ,please?

请问您贵姓?

3) We are expecting you.

我们正恭候您的光临。

4) I’m afraid the table you reserved is not ready yet.

恐怕您预订的餐位还没有准备好。

5) I’m afraid that we let another guest sit at your table since you did not arrive at the reserved time.

因为您没有按照预订的时间来,所以我们将座位安排给另外一位客人了。

6) Would you mind waiting until it is free or would you prefer another table?

您介意等会儿吗?或者您去另外一桌好吗?

请客人稍后

1) We can seat you very soon.

我们很快就会安排您入座。

2) It may take about 15 minutes.

可能需要 15 分钟才有空位。

3) Could you wait for another 5 minutes, please?

您再等 5 分钟好吗?

4) Could you wait in line until a table is free, please?

请您排队等空位好吗?

5) I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

6) I’m afraid this table is reserved for 7 p.m..

恐怕这张餐台有人已经预订了,7 点就来。

餐厅安排

1) I’m afraid we can’t seat you at the same table.

恐怕没办法让您们坐同一桌。

2) Would you mind sitting separately?

您们是否介意分开坐?

3) Would you like a high chair for your child?

要不要给您的孩子拿一张高椅呢?

4) I’m afraid that table is reserved, sir.

恐怕那张桌子已经有人预订了,先生。

5) Would you mind sharing a table?

您介意和别人同桌吗?

6) Some other guests wish to join this table.

别的客人想跟您共享这张桌子。

7) Would you mind moving over a little?

您介意移过去一点吗?

8) Another guest wishes to sit at the counter. Could you move down one seat, please?

另外一位客人想坐在柜台边。您可以挪过去一点儿吗?

9) Excuse me, sir, but may I pass?

抱歉,先生,我可以从这儿过去吗?

10) Could you move your chair closer to the table ,please?

您可以把椅子拉近桌子一些吗?

1. Housekeeping,may I come in?

客房服务,我可以进来吗?

2. I’m sorry to disturb you,sir.

对不起,打扰您了,先生。

3. May we clean your room now,sir?

先生,我们可以现在打扫您的房间吗?

4. Well,I’m a bit tied up at themoment.

哦,我现在正忙着呢。

5. What time would you like us to come back?

您希望我什么时候再来?

6. Shall I come back later,sir?

先生,我过会再来好吗?

7. We will come and clean your room immediately.

我们马上就来打扫您的房间

8. Your room will be ready in half an hour.

您的房间过半小时就会打扫干净。

9. I’m afraid no cleaning can be done between 12noon and 2pm. May we come between2pm and 3pm?

恐怕,中午12点到下午2点期间我们不能打扫房间,我们在下午2点至3点之间打扫您的房间行吗?

10. It’s already noon,and our room hasn’t been made up yet.

已经快到中午了,我的房间还没打扫。

11. Just let us know what you need,and if we can,we will oblige.

如果您需要什么,就告诉我们,只要是做得到的,我们都会尽力为您效劳。

12. Turn-down service,may I com in?good evening,sir.

开夜床服务,我可以进来吗?晚上好,先生。

13. Please put out a “Do Not Disturb ”sign on the door if youneed to rest in the room,and the roommaids won’t knock on the door again.

如果您需要在房间内休息,请在门上挂上“请勿打扰”牌,服务员就不会再敲门了。

14. Excuse me,sir,but I haven’t finished cleaning yourroom,shall I continue?

对不起,先生,我可以继续清扫您的房间吗?

15. I’m very tired,how long will it take you to finish your room?

我很累了,还需要多长时间你才能结束?

16. Would you please come back later?I will go out 5pm.

你能否过会再来,我下午5点要出去。

17. May I come in for turn down service?

我可以进房间为您开夜床吗?

18. Oh,we are expecting a few people for drinks before going to dinner. Couldyou come back later?

噢,晚饭前我们有几个人要去房间喝饮料,你等会再来好吗?

19. Certainly,would it be convenient if I return in half an hour?

当然可以,如您认为方便,我半小时后再来,可以吗?

20. Excuse me,it’s almost afternoon, but my room hasn’t been made up yet,why?

对不起,都快下午了,为什么我的房间还没有打扫?

21. I’m sorry,I’m going to your room assoon as I have finished this one.

对不起,我结束这间房后立即为您打扫。

22. Can you clean up my room earlier everyday?

以后能不能早点打扫我的房间?

23. Certainly,sir. I will clean up your room earlier tomorrow.

当然可以,先生,明天我将早点为您打扫房间。

关键词:
分享:
x 广告
x 广告

Copyright   2015-2022 魔方网版权所有  备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48   联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com