以下就是商务英语句子听力等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。
1. We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which left here today.
我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将货物运到和平熊号轮船,今天已开船。
(资料图片仅供参考)
2. We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai” according to your instructions of August 5.
我方想通知贵方我方已按照贵方8/5的要求将货物装运到上海号轮船上并已运出。
3. We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S. “Tokyo Maru”, 3 cases of carbon paper.
我方想通知贵方我方今天已将3箱复写纸用东京丸轮运至你处。
4. Your order No 1. Will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” early next month.
贵方第1号订单的货物将由珍珠轮于下月初发货。
5. We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 2 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hong Kong.
我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将编号为2号售货确认书下的货物装运上greenwood轮,并于5/15开往香港。
6. The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 232 will be effected by S.S.” Calchas”, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.
232号合同下的化肥预计将在7/16用Calchas轮发运。
7. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S. “Fengqing”.
我方很高兴地通知贵方KAB/2004号订单下的100打衬衫已用风庆轮发出。
8. We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.
我们预计在7月底以前可将尚未执行这无的合同中的货物运出。
9. We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered on board S.S. “Asia” which sails for your port tomorrow.
我们很高兴地通知贵方,我们已把贵方所订购的2000台空调装上定于明天启程驶往贵港的亚洲号轮。
10. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.
现通知贵方,贵方所订货物已于今天装运。
11. We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.
我们高兴地通知贵方,最后一批货已按时发运。
12. The m/s “Victoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. Today.
载有贵方303号订货的维多利亚轮已于今天今开了我港。
13. The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.
货船预计在10/28抵达贵港,你们现在可以接收货物的一切必要的准备了。
14. The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.
货物已于5/10装直达船Eli轮,预计6/1日前抵达上海。
15. We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.
我方相信货物能够完好无损地抵达你处。
16. We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.
希望本货品能安全抵达,并能使您感到满意。
17. We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.
我们已发运贵方所订购的印度小地毯,预计下周5抵达贵港。
18. For shirts under contract No 3, we have booked space on SS.” Eagle” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.
第3号合同下的衬衫已在鹰轮上订了舱位,约在下月初抵达贵方城市。
19. The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.
货物将从下个月起分3批装运,每月装运1/3。
20.We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.
我方想告诉贵方货物已于5/18日装船运出。
1.必要词汇
商务英语的词汇跟日常英语口语不一样,更注重实效性,实用性。我们必须为此去记忆一些常用的商务英语词汇,这样让你不至于在阅读听力中,不至少出现连词汇都不认识的尴尬。
2.常用句型
其实,跟中文一样,商务英语也有固定的一些句型。我们经常看到的,听到的一些句型,这个也需要我们我们去背诵、理解、掌握和应用。
要熟悉BEC听力教材中和日常口语中所出现的句型和表达法,把增强语感放到重要位置上来加以强调。不懂句型在和英美人交流的时候就会在表达上形成差距,造成交流障碍。
3.朗读训练
正确的读音与正确的听音密切相连的,只有和标准读音相近了,自己有了正确的语音语调,才能更好地听懂音带里的内容。可以跟着录音来朗读,这样可以比照自己和原音的差别,达到模仿的最佳效果。
4.精听模仿
精听模仿,它的目的在于模仿英美人的说话,模仿他们的语音语调,对照改正自己的语音语调。可以从比较简单的句子开始,先慢后快。
精听的概念是完全能够跟上磁带的节奏,对所有的句子和单词都能在第一时间作出反映,而且对于书中要求拼写的单词一定要熟练掌握。
5.学会泛听
除了精听之外,泛听的作用也不可忽视,因为精听要求全神贯注来听,而泛听只需听懂大意就行了。听的内容要杂,面要宽,可以不局限在一两本听力教材,最好根据自己的爱好和程度来选择一些东东来听,一小段故事,一两条新闻,甚至歌曲都可以。
6.经常听写
听写是另外一个提高听力的途径。看你自己的水平了,可以选用难度比较适中的比较短的教材文章来做听写,听一句写一句,一个听不懂的词都不放过,然后把一篇文章中的所有不会的词都总结出来,反复念,这样坚持一段时间,就ok了~~
最主要是有的目的去听,首先不要看答案,先凭自己听到的,在试图把他们写出来,一遍可能会有些写不出来,多听几遍,然后觉得差不多了在对照答案,把不对的地方改过来,然后多读几遍,最好能够背诵,相信你听力会有很大进步的。
7.扩大知识面
要听懂英语,还必须不断扩大自己的知识面,了解英语国家的一些背景知识,风土人情等。一方面可以多读一些英文的原版书籍,内容可以根据个人的兴趣而定,另一方面可以多与外教接触,比如听听他们的讲座或是直接面对面交流。
8.持之以恒
听力练习是个长期的过程,不可能一朝一夕就学好。我们必须要做好长期抗战的准备,要持之以恒,每天坚持练习,培养语感,形成一种随时能进入听力状态的状态。
1、We are ready. 我们准备好了。
2、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。
3、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?
4、Trust me. 请相信我。
5、We are here to solve problems. 我们是来解决问题的。
6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners. 这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。
7、I hope this meeting is productive. 我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。
8、I need more information. 我需要更多的信息。
9、Not in the long run. 从长远来说并不是这样。(这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。)
10、Let me explain to you why . 让我给你解释一下原因。(很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。)
11、That’s the basic problem. 这是最基本的问题。
12、Let’s compromise. 让我们还是各退一步吧。(嘴里这么说,心里可千万别放松。追求利润最大化是一种专业精神。)
13、It depends on what you want. 那要视贵方的需要而定。(没那么正规的场合下说:那要看你到底想要什么。)
14、The longer we wait, the less likely we will come up with anything. 时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。
15、Are you negotiable? 你还有商量的余地吗?
16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation. 我肯定还有商量的余地。
17、We have another plan. 我们还有一个计划。(准备多么充分!胜利一定会属于这样的人!)
18、Let’s negotiate the price. 让我们来讨论一下价格吧。
19、We could add it to the agenda. 我们可以把它也列入议程。
20、Thanks for reminding us. 谢谢你的提醒。
21、Our position on the issue is very simple. 我们的意见很简单。
22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us. 希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。
23、We have done a lot. 我们已经取得了不少的进展。
24、We can work out the details next time. 我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。
25、I suggest that we take a break. 建议休息一下。
26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour. 咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。
27、We need a break. 我们需要暂停一下。
28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow. 我建议明天再继续,好吗?(少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌“熬得住”,很多时候不是“技术战”而是“神经战”。)
29、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow. 我们可以把会议延迟到明天。
30、That will eat up a lot of time. 那会耗费很多时间。
1.Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.
我们的包装足够坚固,正常情况下经得起碰撞和野蛮搬装运
2.The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.
我们电子收音机包装用的木箱轻巧坚固
3.The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.
包装用的出口木箱坚固足以保护设备
4.The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.
内衬塑料袋的纸箱可以防水
5.we plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.
我们计划用铁带加固的硬纸盒
6.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, 200 boxes to a wooden case.
我们的磨剪一打一盒,200盒一木箱
7.We’ll pack them 10 dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25Kg a carton.
我们要将它们10打一纸箱,每箱毛重约25公斤
8.Our export fruit knives are packed in boxes of 100 dozen each.
我们的出口水果刀100打一盒包装
9.The packing of our men’s shirts is each in a polybag, 5 dozen to a carton lined with waterproof paper and bound with two iron straps outside.
我们男式衬衫的包装为每一个聚乙烯代一件,5打一纸箱,内衬防水纸,外加两条铁带加固
10.Our cotton prints are packed in cases lined with draft paper and waterproof paper, each consisting of 30 pieces with 5 colors for on design.
我们的花布
11.The cigars are packed 5 pieces to a small packet, 20 packets to a carton,1 cartons to a cardboard container.
雪茄5只一小包装,20包一箱,1箱一纸板箱。
12.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.
这些纸箱内衬塑料布防潮效果很好
13.All the goods will be packed according to the special way you require.
所有货物根据你方要求的方式包装
14.As requested, the shirts will be packed in waterproof material.
根据要求,衬衫将用防水材料包装
15.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing.
外包装我们计划用纸板或塑料箱
16.You goods will be packed in wooden cases with tin-lining and iron hoops.
你们的货物将用内衬锡纸外加铁箍的木箱包装
17.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about 200 pounds.
我们将货物装进新而结实的麻袋里,每袋200磅
18.The cartons are well protected against moisture by polythene sheet lining.
纸箱内衬聚乙烯袋防潮效果很了
19.If the goods are packed in cartons, any traces of pilferage will be in evidence, therefore the insurance company may be made to pay the necessary compensation for such losses.
如果用纸箱包装,任何偷窃痕迹都很明显,因此保险公司很易做出赔偿
20.Such packing has also been accepted by our insurance company for WPA and TPND.
这样的包装保平安险和盗窃和提货不着险已被保险公司接受。
21. The cartons are comparatively light, and therefore easy to handle.
纸箱相对轻便,因此易于搬运
22. It is our usual way to pack these goods in cartons.
我们通常用纸箱包装这些货物
23. Cartons are quite fit for ocean transportation, and they are extensively used in our shipments to other continental ports to the entire satisfaction of our clients.
纸箱非常适合海运,它们广泛用于我们其它大陆港口的运输,我们客人完全满意
24.Cartons are more convenient to handle in the course of loading and unloading.
纸箱在装卸时便于搬运
25.We would like to inform you that we used to pack our scissors in wooden cases but after several trial shipments in carton packing, we found our cartons just as seaworthy as wooden cases.
我们想通知你我们用木箱包装剪刀,但经过几纸箱包装试运后,我们发现我们的纸箱和木箱
一样适合海运
Copyright 2015-2022 魔方网版权所有 备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48 联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com