以下就是剑桥商务英语口语句子等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。
1 I"d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
(资料图片仅供参考)
2 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
3 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
4 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
5 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
6 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
7 I"d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
8 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
9 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
10 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
1 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
2 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
3 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
4 I don"t think you"ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
5 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
6 It"s up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
7 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
8 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
9 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
10 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
1 Please give us your proposal if you"re ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
2 Here is our contract.
这是我们的合同。
3 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
4 Don"t you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
5 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
6 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
7 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何看法?
8 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。
9 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
10 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
1 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。
2 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
3 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
4 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
5 I"m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
6 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
7 We"ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
8 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
9 I"m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
10 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
Copyright 2015-2022 魔方网版权所有 备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48 联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com