对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。下面是出国常用英语口语,一起来了解下吧:
【出国常用英语口语】
(资料图)
01、入境英语
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦出示你的护照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
Where are you staying?
在哪里住宿?
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我会入住波士顿饭店。
What"s the purpose of your visit?
本次行程的目的?
Sightseeing(Businese).
观光(公务)。
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台湾回程机票?
Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?
I have 800 dollars.
大约800美元。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
I"m just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
02、行李遗失
出国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。
Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可取得行李?
It"s a small ovemight bag. It"s light brown.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can"find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we"d like to make a lost baggage report.
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
Would you come with me to the office?
请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快能找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you"ve located it.
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我的酒店。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can"t find my baggage today?
若是今天无法找到行李,你将如何帮助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it"s gray.
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I"d like to purchase what I need for the night.
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.It"s dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
03、海关申报
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I"m taking to Taiwan.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何东西需要申报?
-Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
-你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
-No, I don"t.
-没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
You"ll have to pay duty on this.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
OK. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
【出国付款英语口语】
1.我买了。I"ll take it.
2.总共多少钱?How much is it altogether?
3.给你,这是100块钱。Here you are. 100 dollars.
4.这包括税吗?Does it include tax?
5.我可以用支票支付吗?Can I pay by check?
6.我没有零钱。I don"t have small change.
7.我的现金不够。I don"t have enough cash.
8.我会用分期付款,分20个月付清。I"ll pay the money in 20 monthly installments.
9.你多收我钱了。You overcharged me.
10.你多找钱给我了。You gave me too much change.
11.请给我开张收据。Please give me a receipt.
12.能不能给我开张发票?Could you make cut an invoice for me?
英语口语对话实例
Paying 付款
Clerk: Are you still interested in anything else. madam?
店员:女士,您还想要点儿别的东西吗?
Susan: No. I"d like to pay now. How much is the bill?
苏珊:不要了。我想现在就付款。多少钱?
Clerk: It"s 183 dollars in total.
店员:总共是183美元。
Susan: You overcharged me. Where does the extra three dollars come from?
苏珊:你多收我钱了。多余的3美元是怎么来的?
Clerk: Oh, it"s a charge for gift-wrapping.
店员:哦,那是礼品包装费。
Susan: Alright. ( takes out the wallet ) Well. I don"t have enough cash here. Can you charge the rest to my credit card?
苏珊:那好吧。(拿出钱包)嗯,我这儿现金不够了。剩下的钱,能从我的信用卡里支付吗?
Clerk: Sure.
店员:可以。
Susan: Here you are. 100 dollars. And here is my credit card.
苏珊:给你,100美元。这是我的信用卡。
Clerk: Please wait a moment... And input your PIN number, please.
店员:请稍等…请输入您的密码。
Susan: I don"t have a PIN number.
苏珊:我没有密码。
Clerk: Then just press ENTER.
店员:那就直接按“回车键”。
Susan: OK.
苏珊:好的。
Clerk: Please sign here.
店员:请在这里签字。
Susan: All right. Could you make out an invoice for me?
苏珊:好的。你能给我开张发票吗?
Clerk: No problem.
店员:没问题。
【出国英语口语:拍照留念】
1.我想请人给咱们照张相。I"d like to ask someone to take a photo for us.
2.这照片拍出来效果应该不错。That will be a good shot.
3.你站得离她近点儿,好吗?Will you stand closer to her?
4.这样不行,我需要用闪光灯。No, I need to use a flash.
5.我要从不同角度给这个雕塑拍照。I"ll shoot the sculpture from various angles.
6.说茄子,好吗?Say cheese. OK?
7.我给你照一张特写吧。Let me take a close-up of you.
8.我们得把胶卷洗了。We need to have the films developed.
9.这台数码相机的内存不够了。The memory of this digital camera is not enough.
10.你们这里有这种电池吗?Do you have this kind of battery?
英语口语对话实例
Battery and Film 电池和胶卷
Clerk: May I help you?
店员:需要我为您做什么吗?
Jim: Yes. Something seems wrong with my camera. I can"t seem to get rid of the shadows in my shots.
吉姆:是的。我的照相机好像出问题了。照片里的阴影我好像总也弄不掉。
Clerk: It could be the battery. Let me check it. Yes. the battery has run down.
店员:可能是电池出了问题。我检查一下。是的,电池没电了。
Jim: Do you have this kind of battery?
吉姆:你们这里有这种电池吗?
Clerk: Yes, we have.
店员:有。
Jim: Good. Get me one and install it for me. please.
吉姆:好。给我拿一个并帮我装上吧。
Clerk: All right. ( several minutes later ) Now it works well.
店员:好的。(几分钟以后)现在好了。
Jim: Thank you. How much altogether?
吉姆:谢谢。总共多少钱?
Clerk: That comes to $15.
店员:十五美元。
Jim: Here you go.
吉姆!给你。
Clerk: We also have some films on sale today. Do you need any?
店员:我们今天有一些胶卷在打折。你要买一些吗?
Jim: How much?
吉姆:怎么卖?
Clerk: They"re only 4 dollars a roll.
店员:只要四美元一卷。
Jim: I"ll take 3 rolls please.
吉姆:请给我来三卷吧。
【出国办理登机手续英语口语】
1.看一下您的机票和护照好吗?May I see your ticket and passport, please?
2.我要把所有要申报的东西都填上吗?Do I have to write down all the things I have to declare?
3.我可以携带30公斤的行李吗?Can my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?
4.我可以随身携带几件行李?How many items of carry-on luggage are permitted?
5.我有件行李要托运。I have a piece of baggage to check.
6.我想要靠窗的座位。I"d like a window seat.
7.飞机准点吗?Is the plane on time?
8.什么时候起飞?What"s the departure time?
9.我们什么时候开始登机啊?When will we begin boarding?
10.我应该去哪个登机口?Which boarding gate should I go to?
英语口语对话实例
Checking In 办理登机手续
Clerk:May I see your ticket and passport, please?
职员:看一下您的机票和护照好吗?
Cindy:Sure! Here they are.
辛蒂:当然可以!给你。
Clerk:Any luggage?
职员:有行李吗?
Cindy:Just this suitcase.
辛蒂:只有这个手提箱。
Clerk:Your backpack is very big and today"s flight is quite full. I"m afraid that you will have to check your backpack too.
职员:您的背包太大了,今天航班的人也很满,所以恐怕您得把它也托运了。
Cindy:No problem. Can I have an aisle seat, please?
辛蒂:没问题,请给我靠过道的座位好吗?
Clerk:Yes. I will give you an aisle seat in the center row. Here you are, your ticket, passport and boarding pass. Please board the plane at Gate 15.
职员:可以,我给您安排一个中排靠过道的位置。这是你的机票、护照和登机牌,请在15号登机口登机。
Cindy:Thank you very much.
辛蒂:非常感谢。
Clerk:You"re welcome. Have a nice flight?!
职员:不客气。旅途愉快!
Cindy:Are there any in-flight movies on this trip?
辛蒂:飞机上有什么电影吗?
Clerk:Yes, there are. Please ask your flight attendant? when you board; I don’t have that information here.
职员:有,您登机的时候问问乘务员吧,我这里没有这方面的信息。
Cindy:Thanks.
辛蒂:谢谢。
Copyright 2015-2022 魔方网版权所有 备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48 联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com