人吃五谷杂粮,生病是无可避免的。生病就要看医生,看医生可以提前预约挂号,或者网上挂号。今天小编主要给大家分享医院挂号常用的英语口语,希望对你们有帮助!
医院挂号常用的英语口语
1. What can I do for you?
(资料图)
我能为您做什么?
2. What is wrong with you?
你怎么啦?/有什么不对吗?
3. Do you want to see a dentist?
你要看牙医吗?
4. Which speciality do you want to register with?
您要挂哪个科的号?
5. Do you want to have your tooth pulled ( tooth filled )?
您要拔牙补牙吗?
6. For a filling? A denture? Or a cleaning?
补牙?镶牙?还是洁牙?
7. Is this your first visit to this dental clinic?
这是您第一次来口腔门诊吗?/这是这个牙医诊所您第一次访问?
8. May I have your address, telephone number, age and occupation, please?
请告诉我您的地址,电话号码,年龄,职业。
9. Please write your name and date of birth on this card.
请在此卡上写你的名字和出生日期。
10. Please fill out this record card.
请填写这张记录卡。
11. Do you have a registration card?
您有挂号证吗?
12. When did you come last?
上次您什么时候来的?
13. Do you have an appointment?
您有预约吗?
14. We are fully booked today.
今天已经约满了。
15. Please show this card at the registration desk every time you come.
每次来挂号,请出示这张卡
16. Please pay for the registration.
请交挂号费。
17. Here is your receipt and change.
这是收据和找回的零钱。
18. This is your registration card. Please don’t lose it and bring it here whenever you come.
这是您的挂号证,请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。
19. Please wait in the waiting room.
请在候诊室等。
20. The doctor will see you soon.
医生很快就会再见。
21. The doctor now is with a patient.
现在医生与患者。
22. Your turn is next.
轮到你旁边。
23.There are two more patients before you.
还有两个病人在你面前。
24. The patient before you is a rather complicated case, I’m sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.
前面那个病人比较复杂,您至少还得等半小时。
25. Please come into the treatment room, will you?
请进治疗室。
去医院看病挂号的英语口语对话
Daniel:
Excuse me, doc. I am not feeling well. Can you help me?
对不起,医生。我有点不舒服。您能帮我吗?
Doctor 1:
Yes, but not here. Have you got registered yet?
可以啊,但不是在这儿。你挂号了吗?
Daniel:
No, I haven"t. Where do I go for that?
没,还没。我在哪儿挂号?
Doctor 1:
The registration office. Did you bring your records with you?
在挂号处。你带了你的病历吗?
Daniel:
Yes.
带了。
Doctor 1:
Is anybody here with you? Parents or siblings?
有谁陪你一起来吗?爸妈,还是兄弟姐妹?
Daniel:
No, I"m here all by myself.
没有,我一个人来的。
Doctor 1:
You are a brave kid. Go ahead to the registration office first, then to the doctors.
你是个勇敢的孩子。先到挂号处,再到医生那儿。
Daniel:
But I don"t know where the registration office is.
但我不知道挂号处在哪儿啊。
Doctor 1:
It"s in the hall on the first floor.
在一楼大厅。
Daniel:
Do I have to come back here after getting registered?
我挂完了号来您这儿吗?
Doctor 1:
No, kid. This is the gynecology department.
不,孩子。这儿是妇科。
Daniel:
Gynecology?
妇科?
Doctor 1:
Yeah, It"s only for girls.
是啊,女孩子来的地方。
对话讲解:
by myself 自己; 独自
I can solve the problem by myself.
我能自己解决那个问题。
go ahead to 去某地
You go ahead to the se-cond cross and then turn left.
你走到第二个十字路口,然后向左拐。
come back 回来
It doesn"t matter when you"ll come back.
你什么时候回来都没关系。
咨询挂号的英语口语表达
1.How can I register?
我要如何挂号呢?
2.Where shall I register?.
我要在哪儿挂号?
3.Do you have a registration card?
你有挂号卡吗?
4.I want to register for my mother.
我想给我母亲挂个号。
5.Is it for emergency case?
是看急诊吗?
6.Go to the second window on your right, marked “Registry”.
到您右边第二个窗口,上面标着“挂号”字样的那个。
7.Please queue up to register.
请排队挂号。
8.If it is for emergency case, fill out a form here.
是急诊的话在这填写表格。
9.Do you remember your card number?
你记得你的挂号卡号码吗?
10.Which department do you want to register with?
你要挂哪科的号?
11.I think you should see a dermatologist first.
我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。
12.If necessary we’ll transfer you to the physician.
需要的话再转内科。
13.This is your registration card.
这是你的挂号卡。
14.Please don’t lose it and bring it whenever you come.
请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。
15.I want to see a surgeon.
我要看外科。
16.Which department do you suggest me to register with?
你建议我挂哪科的号?
17.Will you fill out this medical history form?
请您把病历表填好,行吗?
18.I’ll make a medical record for you.
我要给你写一份病历。
19.I wonder whether I could register with Dr. Liu.
我不知道是否可以挂刘医生的号?
20.We suggest you to register with surgical department.
我们建议你挂外科的号。
21.It won"t take you a lot of time to register.
挂号花不了你多少时间的。
22.Please tell me your illness so that I can tell you which department you can register with.
请告诉我你的病情,我也好告诉你挂哪个科室的号。
23.Have you ever registered with Dr. Austin before?
你之前挂过奥斯汀医生的号吗?
24.Excuse me, is this the line for registration?
请问,这是挂号的队吗?
25.Many people are queuing for registration.
许多人在排除挂号。
26.Registration for initial visits is at the counter over there.
初诊挂号在那个窗口。
27.Registration for subsequent visits is at counter No. 5.
复诊挂号在5号窗口。
28.The registration office is on the left side of the main floor.
挂号处就在一楼大厅的左侧。
29.Is this the registration office?
这儿是挂号处吗?
30.I want to get specialist treatment.
我想看专家门诊。
31.May I make an appointment now?
现在可以预约门诊吗?
32.Father arranged an appointment for my brother with the dentist.
父亲代我弟弟向牙医预约挂号。
33.To see the doctor in this area, people need an appointment.
在这个地区看医生,患者需要预约挂号。
Copyright 2015-2022 魔方网版权所有 备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48 联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com