接机商务英语对话

2023-06-02 10:54:10 来源:万能知识网

That"d be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.太好了。旅程还可以。谢谢抽出时间来这里接我。下面是更多有关接机商务英语对话的内容,希望对您有帮助。


【资料图】

A:How are you, Mr.Brown? How nice to see you again. How is everything going?

A:你好,布朗先生,很高兴能再次见到你。过得怎么样?

B:Very well. What about you?

B:很好,你怎么样?

A:Not bad,tanks. Our company has sent me to pick you up here.

A:还可以,谢谢。我们公司派我来这儿接你。

B:That is so nice of you.

B:你们真是太好了。

A:How was your flight?

A:旅途怎么样?

B:Well, generally speaking it was fine. But it is really a long distance from New York to Shanghai. Oh, Mr. Liang, let me introduce my assistant, Mr. Blake.

B:总体来说还好,就是从纽约到上海真的是一次长途旅行啊。哦,粱先生,让我介绍我的助手布莱克先生给你认识。

A:How do you do, Mr.Blake? I am Liang Dong.

A:您好,布莱克先生。我是梁东。

C:How do you do, Mr.Liang?

C:您好,梁先生。

A:ls it your first visit to China?

A:这是您第一次来中国吧?

C:Yes, I have been dreaming of coming to China for years. I am so glad that it has come true finally.

C:是的,我多年来一直梦想能来中国。我很高兴,现在终于实现了。

A:l hope you will have a nice stay in China.

A:希望您能在中国过得愉快。

C:Thank you, I am sure I will.

C:谢谢,我相信会的。

A:You must be very tired after such a long flight. Let me take you to your hotel in my car.

A:你们长途飞行后一定很累了,让我载你们去酒店吧。

B:Great, thank you.

B:太好了,谢谢。

A:My pleasure.

A:很荣幸效劳。

Secretary: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

秘书:打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

Guest: Yes, I"m Peter Smith.

客人:是的。我是彼得·史密斯。

Secretary: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I"m from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I"m here to

meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?

秘书:请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?

Guest: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.

客人:还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。

Secretary: I"m glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?

秘书:听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?

Guest: Yes, it"s all here.

客人:是的,都在这儿了。

Secretary: Let me help you with this case.

秘书:我来帮您提这个箱子。

Guest: Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.

客人:谢谢。这么麻烦你。

Secretary : No trouble at all. This way, please.

秘书:一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。

A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin from England?

A:您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?

B:That"s it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.

B:是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?

A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.

A:正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。

B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.

B:很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。

A:How do you do?

A:你们好!

C:How do you do, Mr.Zhang?

C:您好!张先生。

A:Let me help you with your luggage.

A:我来帮您拿行李吧!

B:No, thanks. I can manage it.

B:不了,我能行,谢谢。

A:Did you hcrve a good flight, Mr.Martin?

A:旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?

B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?

B:很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?

A:About 45 minutes" ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let"s go.

A:大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!

露西:

Hi, you must be Mary?

嗨。你一定是玛丽?

玛丽:

Yes. It"s a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I"ve got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

是的。很高兴遇见你。旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了。

露西:

That"d be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

太好了。旅程还可以。谢谢抽出时间来这里接我。

玛丽:

No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快。

露西:

I really appreciate it.

我真的表示感激.

玛丽:

Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.

一切都已经为您准备好了。住宿,运输和您可能需要的其它小事。

露西:

Does the conference begin tomorrow?

会议明天开始吗?

玛丽:

Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.

是的。明晚将有一个接风宴。

露西:

That"s great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

真棒。那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市。

玛丽:

It"s already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

这也已经安排好了。明天上午我会带您游览市容。

关键词:
分享:
x 广告
x 广告

Copyright   2015-2022 魔方网版权所有  备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48   联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com