电子商务英语句子 天天短讯

2023-04-30 10:44:30 来源:万能知识网

以下就是电子商务英语句子等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。


(资料图)

1、I"ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 、You"re going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 、It"s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 、Is there any way of ensuring we"ll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7、So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 、We"ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9、We"d have to compare notes on what we"ve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10、That"ll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 、Then we"d have some ideas of what you"ll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12、I can"t say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14、It"ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 、But wouldn"t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16、I"m afraid that won"t be possible,much as we"d like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 、We"ve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18、Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 、We"ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

1、We are ready. 我们准备好了。

2、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。

3、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?

4、Trust me. 请相信我。

5、We are here to solve problems. 我们是来解决问题的。

6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners. 这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

7、I hope this meeting is productive. 我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

8、I need more information. 我需要更多的信息。

9、Not in the long run. 从长远来说并不是这样。(这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。)

10、Let me explain to you why . 让我给你解释一下原因。(很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。)

11、That’s the basic problem. 这是最基本的问题。

12、Let’s compromise. 让我们还是各退一步吧。(嘴里这么说,心里可千万别放松。追求利润最大化是一种专业精神。)

13、It depends on what you want. 那要视贵方的需要而定。(没那么正规的场合下说:那要看你到底想要什么。)

14、The longer we wait, the less likely we will come up with anything. 时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。

15、Are you negotiable? 你还有商量的余地吗?

16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation. 我肯定还有商量的余地。

17、We have another plan. 我们还有一个计划。(准备多么充分!胜利一定会属于这样的人!)

18、Let’s negotiate the price. 让我们来讨论一下价格吧。

19、We could add it to the agenda. 我们可以把它也列入议程。

20、Thanks for reminding us. 谢谢你的提醒。

21、Our position on the issue is very simple. 我们的意见很简单。

22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us. 希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。

23、We have done a lot. 我们已经取得了不少的进展。

24、We can work out the details next time. 我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。

25、I suggest that we take a break. 建议休息一下。

26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour. 咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。

27、We need a break. 我们需要暂停一下。

28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow. 我建议明天再继续,好吗?(少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌“熬得住”,很多时候不是“技术战”而是“神经战”。)

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. as you requested...

根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I"m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知...

16. Please note that...

请注意...

17. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你...

18. I am convinced that...

我确信...

19. We agree with you on...

我们同意你在...的看法。

20. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

1.According to a recent survey ,four-million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.

依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟相关的疾病。

2.The latest surveys show that Quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.

最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。

3.No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.

没有一项发明象互联网同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。

4.People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.

人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。

5.Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person’s physical fitness.

许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。

6. I"m afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

7. The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

8. You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

9. Our clients are very critical on quality.

我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

10. What do you want us to do?

您看怎么办好?

11. Our clients want a replacement.

我们的客户要求换货。

12. It"s a bit too hard.

这有点太难了吧。

13. It"s only the background color that"s not identical.

这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

14. It sounds like a reasonable solution.

这个解决办法还比较合理。

15. You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

16. I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

17. Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

18. Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

19. If not, our repairman can come to you.

要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

20. I would prefer if he comes here.

我倒愿意他去我们那里。

关键词: 让我们
分享:
x 广告
x 广告

Copyright   2015-2022 魔方网版权所有  备案号:京ICP备2022018928号-48   联系邮箱:315 54 11 85 @ qq.com